42″ 234w Led Truck light bars
- Combo Beam = 60° Flood beam, 25° Spot beam
- Offroad LED Light Bar Product Description:
- LED Power: 234Watt CREE LED Each 3W/PC
- Operating Volt: 9-32Volt DC
- Light output about 18,500 lumen
- Colour temperature: 6000K
- Operation temperature -40° C~60° C
- Waterproof rate: IP67
- Beam: Combo 60° Flood beam, 25° Spot beam
- Material: Diecast aluminum housing
- LENS: PC
- Housing colour: Black
- About 30000 hours life time
- Size: 76*1062*82mm
- Bracket: Steel
The Different Types of led-light-bar Beam Patterns
LED Spot Beam : 10 Degree (Narrow Beam) is a concentrated light pattern that is narrow yet very long. This led light bar pattern produces more of an intense centre spot which lights up objects right in front of you, while sacrificing some side light. 10 degree Spot Beam is great for long distance Highway driving.
LED Euro Beam : 30 Degree (Medium Beam) is designed to produce a very strong beam of light with wider coverage than the 10 degree spot pattern. This LED light pattern is designed to illuminate the side of the road while giving you good distance, which makes this a good off road light
LED Flood Beam : 60 Degree (Wide Beam) is much wider LED light pattern than the Euro or Spot but has a shorter reach. This is great for dispersing light and lighting up larger amounts of space on the track in front of you rather than far into the distance, making the led Flood light bar ideal for low range 4×4 driving, frequent off-road use, tractor work light and mining light.
Combo Beam : Both Spot & Flood combination, This is a great all round led light pattern giving you distance and flood light. Combo beam is the most popular and widely use on led light bars today.